Making my own Bitmoji praise stickers is something I've wanted to do for ages, but haven't as I thought it would be too complicated. It is actually SO easy to do.
Creating and Saving Your Bitmoji
1. Firstly download the Bitmoji app to your device.
2. Click on the 'Avatar' tab at the bottom to create your own avatar (choose your own hair, eyes, facial features, clothing etc.).
3. Change the language in your phone settings if you'd like your Bitmoji phrases to be in the TL.
4. For a plain Bitmoji with no text, just type 'pose' into the search bar at the top.
5. Click the Bitmoji image you like then scroll along at the bottom until you find the 'Save' button or email it to yourself if you want to transfer it to a computer to make your stickers.
Creating Your Bitmoji Stickers
1. Get your labels. I used these Avery ones from Amazon (affiliate).
2. Go to the Avery Templates site and click 'Start Design and Print'
3. Type in the code of the stickers you have chosen (e.g. L4732REV) - it will say on the front of the pack.
3. Select the blank sticker design on the top left.
4. Click 'Image' on the left, then 'Add Image' and 'Browse for file' to find your sticker.
5. Drag/resize it until you are happy with it, making sure to stay within the safety area.
6. Click Text on the left if you want to add a message.
7. Click Preview and Print, then click Print it yourself.
8. Click Print now, save or download a PDF copy.
9. Insert your label sheet into the printer and print!